Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

kate's fishes

so when kate got sick last month I took her to the doctor. she couldn't find anything wrong and suggested it might be a UTI. in order to find out, she needed to get a clean urine sample so little kate had to be cathed. Poor kate! it was horrible to watch and i'm sure wasn't fun for her. afterwards we went to the pet store and bought her some fishes. the doctor had some in the office and kate just wanted to sit and watch them. she started to say "fsh". needless to say, not all the fish have survived but we have a few that are hanging on...

3 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Awwwwwwwwwwhhhhh! Poor Kate! I've noticed that it's around times of "trauma" that my kids go through another brain growth spurt. Emily (1 mo. shy of 18mos)fell on the driveway and that afternoon she started talking better. Coincidence? I don't know, but it's happened a lot!

Hey. And thanks for succumbing to peer pressure for me! :D

Andrus Family said...

That is sooo sad about the doctor visit! I have to take Millie to get shots today and I am sooo not looking forward to it!

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Thanks Kate for cheering us up last night. We were having a sad day :(