Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Holy Cow, Batman, she's updating the blog!

A lot has happened since the last pre-fitness blog.  We have traveled a bit, done a lot of fun summer things, gone to school, worked, and lived the best we can.  Here are some bits and pieces.

October.    

I made a girl Robin Hood costume for myself.  I love it, I think it turned out really cute.  Now I just need to learn to shoot arrows.  

Asher was Scooby-Doo.  He couldn't have been more excited.

Kate was Merida from the Disney movie Brave.  She was just perfect.  She even did an adorable Scottish dance in her wig and dress.  I made her a bow and arrow set.


 We visited the zoo while the weather stayed so beautiful.  There was an adorable baby giraffe and the tigers were actually playing with each other in the water.  



My kids are just cute.  The whole eating in the car thing is controversial but in spite of the mess it's just worth it to me to have happy kids.


Niles's eyes just look very cool in this picture.  

 My kids get along the best when they are asleep.  

Asher started attending to U of U football games with grandpa and was so excited, he got his football clothes on all by himself.

November.  

We had some fun with cousins.  It is wonderful to see the love between Kate and her cousins.  The whole reason we returned to Utah (besides the mountains) was to be near family so the kids could grow up knowing them.  It is worth all the dislike of Utahn culture to see that desire fulfilled.  

Jon taught Asher how to do important things in life.  

 We raked leaves.  And then destroyed the pile.


I got to give a wedding shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law Emily.  She is awesome and my brother is one lucky dude.

Winter turned us indoors and the season of cabin fever began.

Kate and Asher decided the TV just wasn't big enough so they got as close as possible.

We decorated for Christmas.  Asher LOVES Christmas trees.

It snowed.  A lot.


No comments: